3in1 Dental Imaging
PANORAMA + CBCT + CEPHALO
This will increase your diagnostic accuracy for improved treatment planning and patient satisfaction.
- Optimal FOV sizes for 3D Diagnosis
- Low dose by Pulsed Technology
- Patient Motion Monitoring Camera
- Multi focusing panoramic
- Full lateral Ceph
- Metal Artifact Reduction (MAR)
THE ADVANCED IMAGING SOLUTION
FOR ACCURATE DENTAL DIAGNOSIS
Pano + CBCT + Ceph
Pano : 8.1 X 146mm(Max)
CBCT : 146mm X 146mm(Max)
Ceph : 6.5 X 152mm(Max)
Standard : 0.20mm
Application : 0.30mm
Pano : 4~14sec
CBCT : 12~18sec
Ceph : 6, 9sec
16bit(Pano, CBCT), 14bit(Ceph)
Standing / Wheel-Chair Accessible
TUBE VOLTAGE CURRENT
50-100kV / 2-10mA / Pulsed Mode
No. of Certificate
제인 17-4984 호
WITH PANORAMIC IMAGES
These consistently high quality images will become the new standard of panoramic imaging
WITH CEPHALOMETRIC IMAGES
SCAN TYPE CEPHALOMETRIC
REMEDI RX-70 Green provides optimal images with an exclusively designed sensor for cephalometric diagnosis.
As it offers two image sizes, LAT and Full LAT,
you can choose one of them based on the purposes of your diagnostic needs.
ONESHOT TYPE CEPHALOMETRIC
Superior image quality is delivered using highly advanced a-Si TFT Sensors.
Three different ceph image sizes reduce unnecessary X-ray dosage and scan the ideal area of cranial anatomy for your diagnosis and treatment planning.
VALUE WITH 3D IMAGES
It is a technology used to take three dimensional (3-D)
images of your teeth, maxillary sinus, nerve pathways,
and bone in the maxillofacial region with a single scan.
The CBCT system rotates around the patient in
approximately 30 seconds, capturing data using a
cone-shaped x-ray beam.
- Accurate placement of dental implants and tooth orientation
- Calculating the size and shape of dental ridge
- Assessment of the quantity and quality of bone
- Evaluation of nasal cavity
- Determining the need for a bone graft or sinus lift
- Surgical planning for impacted teeth
- Detecting inferior alveolar nerve position for removal of
lower wisdom teeth
- Locating the origin of pain or pathology
- Detecting, measuring and treating jaw tumors
- Diagnosing temporomandibular joint disorder (TMJ)
- Cleft palate assessment
- Orthognathic surgery planning